Below is a copy of the "Password Reset" email that a user receives. Please read the common errors below to help troubleshoot any issues that you may have resetting your password.
- The temporary passwords often consist of upper and lower case letters, symbols, and numbers. Please do not attempt to write down or type this password. Highlight the temporary password with your mouse. Using the right click on your mouse, hit "copy".
- The temporary passwords expire if you request multiple password reset emails. The most recent temporary password should be the one that you use.
- If you are using a temporary password from an old email, it is likely that the password has become invalid. If this is the case, you'll need to complete the "Password Reset" process on PrimeAgent.com again.
Proceeding to Change Your Password
- You cannot use the temporary password to login to PrimeAgent- it is simply a way to set up your permanent password. Click on the "Click Here" button to proceed with resetting your password.
- Using the right click on your mouse, hit "paste" to add in the temporary password.
Setting Your New Password
- You will be required to enter your new password twice. Your new password must contain at least 8 characters- including upper and lower case letters and at least one number or symbol.