Agent Website Best Practices
1. For inspiration, watch the REALTY EXECUTIVES AGENT WEBSITE video—explore unique options included on your new agent website solution, with features designed to attract potential buyers and sellers.
2. Watch the AGENT WEBSITE MANAGEMENT video-- it's less than 6 minutes long, yet covers important features included on your new site, such as lead management, blogging, homepage slideshows and more:
3. Don’t miss the CONNECT YOUR LISTINGS video-- connecting your listings ensures you’ll receive leads from your agent website, leads from RealtyExecutives.com and leads assigned to you by your brokerage.
(Please note, Realty Executives International websites rely on direct MLS data feeds in select areas and MLS rules, regulations and availability vary from region to region. Realty Executives International is in the process of connecting direct MLS listing feeds in several areas. If your active listings do not appear within the Connect My Listings section of PrimeAgent at this time, please check back later.)
4. Update or Review Your Agent Profile
Login to PrimeAgent >> My Account >> My Profile, My Photo, My Bio, My Expertise
(Review each of these areas to ensure your contact information, head shot, display name, social media links, languages, areas served, bio, and specialties appear as you prefer on your new agent website.)
5. Forward domains through your domain registrar (Login to your domain provider, such as GoDaddy, Network Solutions, etc.) Watch our domain name forwarding video for additional instructions.